Online Jobs or Online Debts?
I was only looking at a news story when I saw this advertisement for Google. Did you know that just about anyone can get a job with Google? The only thing is you have to pay them too, around a 100 dollars a day to just have an account with them. At first they make it look like you only pay a few dollars for shipments here and there. But in the fine, fine print at the top of the page it says 74.00 a month and tax included to be a member of the “Google.network.” It is quit tempting to be reading about all these people making 1 to 7 thousand a month! Just sitting at home on the computer making 80 bucks an hour! It makes you wonder, could this be real? I was hoping it was, then, I saw the amount that we have to pay in order to even have the job. Apparently all you do is paste Google’s links on emails and attachments to your friends and family and so forth.
My first reaction was that there must be a major failure to communicate from Google’s side. I almost wanted to try it so then I could let you all know if it really worked or not. The only bad thing that they actually show and tell you is the amount you owe monthly, what if you never make a profit and your stuck with this payment to Google. It’s not like they don’t make millions of dollars in profits, let alone all of these poor suckers who got sobbed in to “not making any money” They did specify it you wanted to cancel you Google account you may at any given time. But who knows if that is necessarily true?
If I have learned anything about the internet it would be not to listen to any of the advertisements, especially if they have a person on there talking to you. I think those are the worst and the ones to stay away from. The internet has became more and more threatening toward young and vulnerable people. The internet sites make it look so simple to attract any one willing of making a few bucks. They list the 3 steps to be making thousands while at home. “Step 1 go to online at Online Cash Success Kit and fill that out, it will only cost $1.00 after shipping and using the promo code “cash4me”. Step 2; Get Google Cash and learn how to set up a Google account. Pay $1.97 for shipping. Step 3; Start posting links and let Google do the rest, and wait for your check at the end of the month.
Sounds easy enough, doesn’t it? Well until you go on a little further and realize its just a scam and you have to teach yourself where to post the links and drive your family crazy by sending them links all the time. Google is a multi-million dollar company, I really don’t think they need anyone’s help on making more money. In conclusion, be careful for what you fall for, especially on the internet. You don’t know who you’re dealing with half of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment