This story struck my attention because of the pain and hurt that this woman must have been enduring for the thoughts she had in her head. This New York City woman faces charges that she tricked her husband’s pregnant mistress into taking a drug that would cause an abortion. Police say Kisha Jones of Brooklyn used a doctor's prescription pad to order the medication, then phoned the victim pretending to be from her obstetrician's office and told her to pick up the drug at the pharmacy and take it. The woman fell for the trick, took the drug and went into labor, authorities said. The baby was born two months early, but survived. But after the baby was born that didn’t stop this woman from trying again according to the prosecutors. They say that, posing as the baby's mother, she sent a man to the hospital with two bottles of tainted liquid, saying it was breast milk, and instructed nurses to feed it to the baby. On the 31, charges were given for forgery, possession of stolen property, assault and unlicensed abortion. Jones wasn’t a dumb woman, she just had her heart hurt, and she had used a technological trick called “spoofing” to make it appear as if the call had originated from the doctor’s office.
This story really caught my attention because I could understand why this woman was going mad. Love makes you crazy to where you don’t think about what you’re doing, you just do it and pray it makes you feel better. But putting an innocent child life, in the hands of an angry and very upset and distraught woman is not the best option. Jones should have stopped trying to kill the child after it was born. But she did not she continued to hurt the child after it was born and that’s when action was taken place.
This article made me think of the things people do because of what others have brought them to. It is depressing to imagine how Jones feels in order to have these thought and feelings toward this innocent child that has absolutely nothing to do with the hurt she is feeling because of her husband. If I was married and my husband cheated on me and had a child I would be planning on ruining his life and not even bother with the mistress. But that is a “what If” I am not married so there for I have no say in how I think I would react.
My first reaction was she is crazy trying to kill a baby. How could someone be so heartless to not think that the baby is an innocent creature stuck in the middle of a bad relationship. My thoughts toward this story are sympathy toward the poor child. This woman clearly was only thinking of herself. After reading the whole story I still felt sympathy for Jones, but also thought she might need lots and lots of counseling.
In conclusion, I am never going to have an affair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment